• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

When Site Accounts Reachs A Limit, ALL PHP HomePages Stops

KaderU

New Pleskian
We have a server with loaded Plesk 9.2.2

We created 389 site account. When we create a site account also (390. site); homepage of all my PHP sites stop and not work correct, regularly..
But other page of my PHP sites work correctly. Also, All HTML pages work correctly.

When I delete last site from Plesk, system work correctly

When I create site from Plesk again, I see same problem..

Summary, When site account reach 390, some pages of php sites, especially home pages not work correctly

Plesk Operators Solved Problem

Plesk Operators Solved Problem

Hello,

The problem was with the limit of open files. We have now raised the limits by executing these commands.

ulimit -n 4096
sysctl -w fs.file-max=5000

We have made the changes permanent by editing the sysctl configuration as well.

-----------------------

[root@loft2014 ~]# ulimit -a | grep files
open files (-n) 4096
[root@loft2014 ~]# sysctl -a | grep file
fs.file-max = 5000
fs.file-nr = 3060 0 5000

------------------------

Please check and let us know if you need any further help.

Thanks,

--

Sijin A George
Technical Support Engineer
Parallels
Knowledge Base: http://kb.odin.com

Back