• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Where is Apache error.log?

S

spanish

Hello,

In my server does not exist /var/log/apache/error.log

Please, where is the Apache error.log in Plesk?

I'm searching a Internal Server Error log.

Thanks

Thanks,

According to my web hosting provider, another possibility is /var/www/vhosts/DOMAIN/statistics/logs/error_log

That is correct if you are looking for errors within a particular domain. That file is available through the domain's control panel in Plesk. Go to the domain - log manager - then download the error file. Open with a text editor.

Back