• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

why doesnt spamassassin learn?

Sven L.

Regular Pleskian
Hello,

so the thing is, some1 is faking my email adress, sending out millions of spam/virus with my [email protected] as sender, but not through my server but hundrets of infected servers or PCs...

i am sick of deleting hundrets of false returned emails that arrive at my mailbox and i don't want to change my email adress.

so i want spamassassin to take care of this.

every single of those (false)returned emails, have the original sent email at the bottom.
all of them have a text similar to this one:

i have been moving hundrets of emails to the spam folder in my roundcube, and spamassassin is suposed to learn from that folder

so... why, after over a week, spamassassin still doesn't filter those emails?

i also have noticed this behaviour on other emails that are not (false)returned mails, i move emails with similarities into the spam folder and after several days, they are still not filtered as spam.
this is something that works in other products (gmail) right away, why doesn't it work with spamassassin?

S.

Back