• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Question WildCard Subdomains

Tiago B.

New Pleskian
Hi,

I need to know if there is any script or any workaround to have wildcard subdomains, like *.domain.com and appears the main page, but don't redirect.

Thanks.

IIS doesn't support wildcard out of the box. I don't know if there are some possible workarounds for bypassing this restriction.

IIS doesn't support wildcard out of the box. I don't know if there are some possible workarounds for bypassing this restriction.

IIS 10 support right? is there any possibility of works with plesk? There is so many people asking for this...

Back