• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

"wizard-users-guide" , source file request for italian translation

N

NiccolòA

Hello,
I would like to translate in italian for my clients the
sitebuilder-4.5-unix-wizard-users-guide

I downloaded the pdf guide,
but the editing it it's a bit complicated (a lot of copy and paste, and I would have to recreate all the bookmarks)
do you have a source file
which you used to create the pdf guide and which I could edit
directly and then create a new pdf? (I can edit witouth problems Indesign and Word files,
but if you used a different software it won't be a problem to for me to find it.

I will hire a professional translator for this work, but I will edit the file personally.

Please let me know, I'm actually using your software as a reseller of hostgator.com hosting services.

Best Regards,
Niccolò Angeli

Back