• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

WordPress Toolkit issues after upgrade to 12.5.30

I'm glad you've fixed the issue, Michele. However, it means that we won't be able to understand why it has still happened after we've fixed the underlying problem. If, by any chance, you'll encounter this issue again, could you please file a support ticket and let me know its ID via PM? We would really appreciate that since we want WordPress Toolkit to be a great bug-free tool that helps, not hinders, the business of our customers.

With some WordPress installation the issue is fixed with others not... I think that Jamin's post is correct but if Parallels offer me a tool to manage Wordpress, this tool should be perfect (I don't want to be a payment beta tester).

@MicheleB,

In order to have a proper benchmark (read: for testing proper functioning of the WPT), you should be aware that some WP plugins can cause errors (of many kinds).

You should verify whether your issue is still present on a "dummy" WP instance, being a WP installation created via the Plesk Panel.

Some of the (minor) issues with respect to WPT are still under investigation, but the scope of investigation can surely not include the (often badly coded) WP plugins.

Please try to reproduce (if possible) the error on a clean, fresh installation of WP.

If you still encounter some problems, you can also start a conversation with me, so we can have a look what the root cause of the problem actually is.

Regards....

Hi,
I've just tried to install a fresh installation of WP (created with Plesk Panel) but without any problems of permissions (the WPT works good).
The problem was with two old WP installations, but with the above SSH command I've resolved.

@MicheleB,

Nice to hear.

Note that you should be having a look at the responsible php files, which are probably belonging to a specific WP plugin (or multiple plugins).

If the issue can be associated with specific plugins, then you should be aware that a plugin update can result in the issue reoccurring.

You now have a solution to solve the issue, but it is often better to prevent the usage of badly coded plugins (they are in essence a risk, in many aspects).

Regards....

Back