• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Wordpress Toolkit not filtering webspaces

Christopher-James

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

im having an issue filtering my webspaces.

We host multiple sites in PLESK yet when the webspace filter is used (top right dropdown in plesk) when in the managing Wordpress instances menu the Webspace selected is not filtered out, ALL the Wordpress instances are still shown which is an issue as we have many.

Why would the filter stop working?

Not sure if I understood your issue, but for me the filter is working fine:

2019-04-05 09_41_52-Plesk Onyx 17.8.11.png

When I enter something in the search box, example "somedomain.tld", then I only see matching domains in the list below.

Could you maybe add a screenshot to your problem?

Hi Monty,

that's not the filter i meant, its when i select the webspace tab above and lists all my webspaces, it always used to only then show the selected webspace in the Wordpress list. It now does not do that yet it clearly states in the green box above in this instance, "Information: You are now viewing properties of the webspace indycoffee.guide."

Ive added a couple of screenshots, one with the menu i mean, the other what happens when a webspace is selected.

list.JPG webspace.JPG

Hi @Christopher-James

This is a bug that we're planning to fix in one of the upcoming WPT updates (internal ID EXTWPTOOLK-2721). Thanks for reminding us that this one's important!

Hi @Christopher-James

This is a bug that we're planning to fix in one of the upcoming WPT updates (internal ID EXTWPTOOLK-2721). Thanks for reminding us that this one's important!

Hi custer, this is still an issue and has not been fixed, any update? Im on WordPress Toolkit Version 4.2.1-2286, still having to go through pages and pages to get to the correct install.

Hi @Christopher-James, this bug isn't fixed yet, unfortunately -- the fix is more complex than we expected, since it involves integration with Plesk UI. Chances are we can fix it in 4.4.0 release.

Back