• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue WordPress Toolkit process uses 100% of a CPU Core

Oleg

New Pleskian
Hi,
I'm using the latest version of Plesk Onyx on Cloudlinux 7 server (which is a VM on Proxmox).

Today I saw two strange things:
1. WordPress Toolkit was unable to update WordPress application and plugins (sorry, didn't logged the error). After I updated them directly from WordPress, Toolkit continued to show updates available.
2. WordPress Toolkit used 100% of a CPU core. This is the full command of the process I found:
myuser+ 9826 100 0.1 119404 16300 ? R 02:11 14:43 /opt/alt/php70/usr/bin/php -d safe_mode=off -d display_errors=off -d opcache.enable_cli=off -d open_basedir= -c /var/www/vhosts/system/my.domain/etc/php.ini /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/wp-toolkit/vendor/wp-cli/wp-cli/bin/../php/boot-fs.php --path=/var/www/vhosts/my.domain/httpdocs core info --format=json --check-updates=true --quiet

I tried to change PHP version and limits, reinstalled WordPress Toolkit, restart the server, but that did not help.

Now I still see the process with HTOP, it still uses 100% a CPU core, but WordPress Toolkit appears to not work.
When I try to find all the installed Applications for a Subscription, or just rescan WordPress installations with Toolkit, Plesk running that tasks for a long time, but does not finish it.

33codbn.jpg

Please help me solve that problems.
Thank you.

Back