• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

WordPress Toolkit Website List not working after attaching 37th page

flex1

New Pleskian
Hello!
Today I recognized that my wordpress Toolkit is not working anymore. In detail, I cannot use the toolkit in in web browser (tested many different web browsers) after attaching a 37th website to the toolkit. If I click on the "Wordpress Toolkit" Button in the navigation pane, than I get a blank page. Nothing to see there. If i go to the 37th website (or any other) via search bar and then open the wordpress toolkit for that wordpress instance, everything is working fine. So it seems that only the list view is broken. Moreover the cli management is still working.

How can i fix it? I've already tried to remove and reinstall the Wordpress Toolkit but after attaching a 37th website to the toolkit, it is broken again. I've got the same result if I use the scan option in frontend or if I manually add 37 websites via CLI (
Bash:
plesk ext wp-toolkit --register -main-domain-id id -path /httpdocs
). In addition to this the error appears indepentent of the chosen websites. I chose different pages as the 37th page but every time the same broken result.

Also I've enabled the debug mode in Plesk but I'm a bit overwhelmed by the mass of output in the log file :).

Best regards!

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2021-03-23 um 11.38.20.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2021-03-23 um 11.38.20.png
    69.7 KB · Views: 9
It could be a known issue we are working on now. If it is, It will be resolved as soon as ever possible. I apologise for the inconvenience. Only WordPress Toolkit GUI is affected. You can try a temporary workaround - access the toolkit using the right menu of Websites & Domain instead of the left menu. Please, let me know if it works for you.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-03-23 at 18.29.59.png
    Screenshot 2021-03-23 at 18.29.59.png
    54.9 KB · Views: 14
It is an issue known or not :)

Same problem here, you can access it from the right menu (for a specific customer) but if you want to see the complete list, there is only the header.
please fix it soon, i need these features i have 50+ sites, i can't manage them all manually!

I tried everything even reinstall the toolkit, all my sites where gone after that. i searched for the sites. i checked it, after about 50% there was some sites (at least half of them), but after finished the scan, the same issue. only the header is shown, but no sites!

best regards
Andy

Last edited:
I glad to announce that this issue considered fixed in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.34.2. You need to apply the latest Plesk update. Please let us know if the issue persists after the update.

My is not fixed.....I'm tempted to re-install WordPress toolkits, over my current version. But scared it will mess up my domains.

I would appreciate anyones input if it would be wise to do this. Most post i see in the plesk forums go unanswered, so fingers crossed.

Which version of WordPress Toolkit do you use now? Actually, installing the toolkit above the current installation should not do anything bad.

Button in the navigation pane, than I get a blank page. Nothing to see there. If i go to the 37th website (or any other) via search bar and then open the wordpress toolkit for that wordpress

Button in the navigation pane, than I get a blank page. Nothing to see there.
Do you mean that the blank screen is displayed instead of the list of WordPress installations? Could you please check errors in the browser console? You have to press F12 and navigate to the Console tab.

Back