• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue WP Toolkit reporting vulnerabilities for wrong version of theme

maestroit

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 11.9
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.59 Update #2,
After the latest update, I started seeing that WP Toolkit is reporting that my Themify Ultra theme v7.6.2 has few high severity rating vulnerabilities, when I clicked to see what are those I found that the report is for the Themify version <= 7.3.5, which I am not using !! (Check attached screenshot)

Does the Toolkit detect the version in a wrong way? How can this be solved?

Attachments

• themify ultra wrong version.jpg
    themify ultra wrong version.jpg
    292.7 KB · Views: 12
Update:

I installed Plesk v18.0.60 but it is still the same:
PatchStack DB says the vulnerabilities have been fixed, WordFence DB doesn't !!!

I've the same problem with some plugins, example here with Real3D Flipbook 3.83, signaled as vulnerable by Wordfence database... but for version <=1.0.0 !!!

I hope the future WP Toolkit update will fix these issues soon...

Attachments

• 1713861687565.png
    1713861687565.png
    53.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 1713861792856.png
    1713861792856.png
    5.8 KB · Views: 5
After waiting 20 days with no solution from WP Toolkit or WordFence, I contacted WordFence support ( wfi-support _at_ wordfence.com ), with the issue in question, and they marked it as Fixed in few hours.

Hi guys,

We're reporting these issues to Wordfence on a regular basis, but some reports, like this thread, get lost for some reason -- sorry about that. We'll see how we can ensure that no reports are lost and everything is submitted to Wordfence.

Back