• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

WPB 11.5 standalone - Problem on URL linking to internal pages

ccto

Basic Pleskian
Hello Parallels,

It seems there is a bug about creating a URL link, which links back to other pages inside the website.

Steps
1. Login Parallels Web Presence Builder 11.5.6 standalone as regular site, via our tailor-made login page (i.e. API login, security token generated, ...)
2. Choose Start Over
3. In "Select Your Website Topic"
4. Choose (say) Account Service, Create Site
5. It will populate some default texts, default pages automatically, as expected
6. In the 1st page, (say) Home, select some text (1 or 2 words) in the content area
7. In the editor toolbar, Click on Link
8. Link to "A page of this site", and select (say) About Us.
9. Save
10. Publish
11. Published successfully
12. Visit the published site
13. I found the link (created in step 7) URL is page://12h4lvp????/

We used IP address to access the editor , i.e. http://180.x.x.x/Editor , does it relate?

I used IE 8, Google Chrome 29, and Firefox to visit the published site, the "internal link" of all browsers are failed.

(Also, I tried to upload the screenshot attachments into the forum, but failed)

Please advise.

Hi,

It's a known issue of WPB 11.5.6 version. This bug already been fixed in WPB 11.5.7, which will be released at the next week.
Right now you can use previous version (11.5.5 for example) or I can provide you patch, if you interested.

Back