1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Zend optimizer issue

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by Raied@, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Raied@

Raied@ Guest

Hello

I installed Zend Optimizer on my linux fedora 6- 46bit, but when I try to browse the website it takes too long and no response from the server's side,

I lunched "TOP" command in shell and what I see that the httpd proccess takes 100% of cpu's time.

Please could you help me with this.

Thanks in advance

2. basicdev

basicdev Guest

Have you tried uninstalling Zend or restart the server? It might not be a Zend issue.

Also, do you have Zend installed correctly?

Create a file called info.php

place this within the file:

<?php phpinfo(); ?>

View the file in your browser, if Zend is installed correctly you should see somewhere on the page:

This program makes use of the Zend scripting language engine: Zend Engine vX.Y.Z, Copyright (c) 1998-2006 by Zend Technologies Ltd. with Zend Optimizer vX.Y.Z, Copyright (c) 1998-2006 by Zend Technologies Ltd.