• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

ZendOptimizer, ZendGuard, IonCube and sourceguardian on Windows Plesk

RosalbaS

New Pleskian
Hi everyone ;
I have Plesk 11.5 installed on Windows server 2008 R2.
On the Plesk installation i have 3 different versions of PHP.

PHP 5.2.17 - PHP 5.3.27 - PHP 5.4.16

What i am trying to install is as bellow :
On PHP 5.2.17 : Ioncube - SourceGuardian - ZendOptimizer
On PHP 5.3.27 : Ioncube - SourceGuardian - ZendGuard
On PHP 5.4.16 : Ioncube - SourceGuardian - ZendGuard

My PHP is Thread Safe so for IonCube and SourceGuardian i downloaded ts versions.
i put the corresponding .dll and .win files in ext folder for each PHP installation and then i call them in php.ini as follows :

zend_extension_ts="E:\Parallels\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5[x]\ext\extension_name.dll"

where [x] is the address corresponding to each PHP version and extension_name.dll is the name of the extension (extension_name.win in case i am calling sourceguardian).

Now here is the problem :

On PHP 5.2.17 : IonCube works - SourceGuardian Gives 500 Internal error - ZendOptimizer Works
On PHP 5.3.27 : Nothing Works [it's like PHP does not even look at those call lines!]
On PHP 5.4.16 : Nothing Works [it's like PHP does not even look at those call lines!]

Now in each case, i have tested all available versions of those files which corresponds to my PHP version. for example for SourceGuardian i tested both x86 and x64 and VC6 versions for PHP 5.3. I Also tried putting them into their own separate folders. for example : IonCube/extension_name.dll. but it seems like PHP just does not look at what i call in there.

I Checked the phpinfo() output and i am sure that i am editing the right php.ini files.

I will be very thankful if you give me directions on solving this problem.

Thanks in advance

ok! Thanks for not helping :D but here is the answer :

"zend_extension_ts" is removed since PHP 5.3 so you just have to use "zend_extension" instead.
although i still have a few problems getting some loaders to work on specific php versions but i achieved this :

On PHP 5.2.17 => iOnCube and Zend Optimizer are working.
On PHP 5.3.27 => iOnCube and SourceGuardian are working.
On PHP 5.4.16 => iOnCube and ZendGuard Loader are working.

so even though not all loaders are working on each version, at least i have every loader activated but on different versions of php ;) which is fine by me :)
hope this will help someone who is having the same problem ;)

Back