• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

10.4. can't reach mailman web interface

P

Peter Hase

Dear all,
my last two question remain unanswered, but still I will will give this one a try. After migrating to a new plesk install, without any change in OS or version of Plesk, the webinterface of mailman can't be reached anymore.
eMail go through fine, but the web interface 404s.
I used the migration assistant.
Any ideas on how I can get the web interface back?

Thanks

I can recommend you look at section about Mailman here http://kb.parallels.com/en/111283 and try to find a reason of this problem with help of this information.

I did check there and found configuration files at the paths desrcibed, but how does it help?
The service is running, because mails do get send by mailman, I just can't administrate the list because list.<DOMAIN>.com/ leads to a standard pleks webpage, but everything beyond the top domain to a 404.

Yes, my generous hoster tried and checked my account, together with parallels service people.
What it turned out to be was that I deactivated cgi as a server wide module in the apache2 conf. Reactivating solved that, together with a return to stock pleks apache2/mailman conf.
So make sure that mod cgi is activated and allowed for your domains.

Back