1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

10.4. can't reach mailman web interface

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by Peter Hase, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Peter Hase

Peter Hase Guest

Dear all,
    my last two question remain unanswered, but still I will will give this one a try. After migrating to a new plesk install, without any change in OS or version of Plesk, the webinterface of mailman can't be reached anymore.
    eMail go through fine, but the web interface 404s.
    I used the migration assistant.
    Any ideas on how I can get the web interface back?

Thanks

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
  3. Peter Hase

Peter Hase Guest

I did check there and found configuration files at the paths desrcibed, but how does it help?
    The service is running, because mails do get send by mailman, I just can't administrate the list because list.<DOMAIN>.com/ leads to a standard pleks webpage, but everything beyond the top domain to a 404.

4. MatteoSI

MatteoSI New Pleskian

35%
    Same problem here, any news?

5. Peter Hase

Peter Hase Guest

Yes, my generous hoster tried and checked my account, together with parallels service people.
    What it turned out to be was that I deactivated cgi as a server wide module in the apache2 conf. Reactivating solved that, together with a return to stock pleks apache2/mailman conf.
    So make sure that mod cgi is activated and allowed for your domains.

6. MatteoSI

MatteoSI New Pleskian

35%
    Solved for me also.

Thank you!