• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue 100% CPU USAGE on CLOUD SERVER AFTER 18.0.32 Update

Chiriac

New Pleskian
Hi can you please help me out i have a problem whit 100% CPU USAGE on CLOUD SERVER AFTER 18.0.32 Update.
Today i did log in after the update on 9/12/2020 (i now its late but too busy at work and didn't have the time) and i did see that mi Hetzner Cloud server is at 100% CPU usage after the update. Before it was all ok and i have 8 VCPU whit 16 GB of ram .... How can i solve it?
IS that any way i can go back to the older version of plesk or any idea to solve the problem?
Thank you very much

Update in the Advanced Monitoring cpu: percent-idle:value at 88% and processes: ps_state-sleeping:value 132 what would be the problem?

"idle" means that it's not doing anything. So 88% idle is a great value. It means that there is only a 12% load.
Sleeping processes can be seen very similar: They are sleeping, meaning they use (almost) no cpu cycles.

Back