• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

[11.5] Apache config error

Oizopower

New Pleskian
Hello,

I upgraded plesk today from 11 to 11.5 and all went well, until i logged into the plesk panel again.
I see the following message in the top of the page:

New configuration files for the Apache web server were not created due to the errors in configuration templates: Template processing failed: file = /opt/psa/admin/conf/templates/default/domainVhost.php, error = [Template_Variable_Domain_PhysicalHosting] Wrong variable to subsitute: maintenanceMode. The error message containing the detailed error descriptions was sent to you by e-mail. Please resolve the issues and click here to generate broken configuration files once again or here to generate all configuration files.

The system is not sending me a email, and i cannot find a solution on how to fix this.
Can someone please help me?

Kindly Regards.

Sounds like your Plesk was not properly upgraded. It's good idea to contact with support team.

It is under investigation as i contacted support. See ticket [Parallels #1675068]
Thanks for your reply.

The issue is resolved:
There was a error in a custom virtualhost template.

The solution was to remove the custom template I used for displaying the nginx IP's in the access log (this was a bug in the older versions of plesk):
root@server:/opt/psa/admin/conf/templates/custom/domain# mv domainVirtualHost.php domainVirtualHost.php_old

Last edited:
Back