• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

2 hard drive on windows plesk 9

B

boof binaa

Hi dear
i saw demo of windows plesk 9 that it has 2 drive (C:/ And D:/)
how can i add 2 hard drive to plesk . (i have windows 2003)
i have 2x 500Gb hard . (Raid0 and 1)

thanks a lot

If its raid0 or raid1 how do you expect to see 2 seperate drives?

what do i must do ?
i wanna use 2 hard drive on plesk 9 (windows) but in my plesk is 1 drive (Only C:/)

THANKS

Are your hard drives IDE/SATA or SCSI with a Raid controller?

Hi dear
i saw demo of windows plesk 9 that it has 2 drive (C:/ And D:/)
how can i add 2 hard drive to plesk . (i have windows 2003)
i have 2x 500Gb hard . (Raid0 and 1)

thanks a lot

i saw demo of windows plesk 9 that it has 2 drive (C:/ And D:/) <== it is 2 patitions of hard drive
how can i add 2 hard drive to plesk . (i have windows 2003) <== you only need 2 partitions on 2003 system and setup Plesk , C:\Programm......\parallels\plesk and D:\VHosts\everydomain.com

Back