• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

(24: Too many open files)

BookToday

New Pleskian
I've already tried to fix this issue through the knowledgebase http://kb.parallels.com/en/115139 article without success. Whenever a new domain is added this issue arises again.

New files of configuration for Apache web server were not built due to errors in configuration templates: nginx: [emerg] open() "/var/www/vhosts/domain.com/statistics/logs/proxy_access_log" failed (24: Too many open files) nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed .

What info is needed to investigate this further?

Thanks,
Shaun

This issue will be completely fixed in 11.1 version. Provided workaround should help with it. Make sure that you have correctly applied it.

I was seeing that error will less than 100 domains. I saw some threads about changing the nginx config but there was some conflicting information and that kb article only talks about more than 256 domains so I turned off nginx for now. Hopefully both issues will be fixed.

Back