• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

310 too many redirects in cpanel>domains since upgrade to 11.5.30

cptregedit

New Pleskian
hi together.

I just upgraded plesk from 9.4.5 to latest version 11.5.30. Mostly went fine, all services on the machine running. Had some "did not convert mysql paaswords warnings", but cannot find logfile actually.
Problem now: when clicking on domains > "some domain", all browsers throw 310 too many redirects error message. Click on domains again results in one error message line per domain:

"Error: Unable to create or update the subscription: The PHP handler "module" is not registered. It was probably deleted from the server. Register a handler with the same properties and try again."

so know i cannot configure anything and i don´t think is has to do with the mysql warnings since these didn´t mention the psa databases, just user dbs...

Thank you in advance for any idea.

Hello,

I can see there is an issues with the php handler. Please try to resolve this with this KB article : http://kb.parallels.com/en/116801

Hello,

I have the same problem so i have followed the instructions in this page. But the command "mysql> select section,name from ServiceNodeEnvironment where section='phphandlers';" doesn't display any result. So i think that the problem is here.
But how can i create the missing handlers as i can't login to plesk ?
Is there a command for that ?

Thanks for your help.

Back