• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

4.1 Problems

R

redpaint

Hi,

We've upgraded to sitebuilder v4.1 and are encountering the following problems..

We cannot use the feedback module - error log shows:
Creation date 12/20/2007 1:38:58 PM
Level Fatal
Source Modules
User name admin
IP address IP
Requested URL /Wizard/Edit/Module/Preview?module=AreaMap&frameId=newModuleInstance_10711201338580.6523777047583127
Referrer URL http://sitebuilder.domain/sites/3d/....html?randId=6f7a18684b36ddcdcb188d49f5b6b44d
User agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11
Message Cannot execute query - Unknown column 'response_images' in 'field list', sql - SELECT
moduleID,
caption,
address,
subject,
response,
response_images

FROM modules_Feedback_properties

WHERE
(storage_state>1
AND moduleID = "fa6jjpjd2e7")

AND (modules_Feedback_properties.storage_state>1)

We cannot assign sites to any other Plans other than the Default plan.

We cannot get the Google Maps API/Module to work despite trying two different codes.

Has anyone else encountered these problems with 4.1 or is it just us?

Thanks

Problems with feedback requires more investigation, so please contact support by filling the form: https://www.swsoft.com/support/sitebuilder/form/

We cannot assign sites to any other Plans other than the Default plan.
Only user (not a site) can be assigned to the plan. So this phrase is incorrect, try to reword you question.

We cannot get the Google Maps API/Module to work despite trying two different codes.
Did this problem appeare after upgrade or you didn't use this module earlier?

I'm assuming there is a missing field 'response_images' in the database, and I assume I can just add it, all I'd need to know is the data type, although admittedly it may be more complex than that so I will contact support.

Only user (not a site) can be assigned to the plan. So this phrase is incorrect, try to reword you question.
We cannot assign users to any other Plans other than the Default plan.

Google Maps API was working before we upgraded, it's not working any more.

I think that it's not a good idea to modify Sitebuilder's internals by yourself. It's better and safer to contact support.

We cannot assign users to any other Plans other than the Default plan.
This problem was introduced in 4.1.0 version :( The patch will be available tomorrow (you can get it using support).

We've upgraded to sitebuilder v4.1 and are encountering the following problems..

Needed more information about this problem.
1. Which versions of sitebuilder were istalled at this machine?
2. What chain of migrations took place? 2.1.3 -> 3.0.2 -> 4.1?

Back