• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved 403 error with One Click Demo Import plugin

4elove4ek

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20.04
Plesk version and microupdate number
Hi there!
I've installed wordpress, plugins and theme, but then I'm trying to use the most popular plugin One Click Import for importing theme data, then I'm getting this error:

An error occurred while fetching file from: /wp-content/plugins/obelisk_plugin/inc/demo-data/elementor/demo1/customizer.dat!
Reason: 403 - Forbidden.

I've checked the file permissions and changed them to 777, but this doesn't solve the problem.
Please help to solve this problem.

Thank you

Changing the file permissions won't solve this problem. If any, it will make the problem worse.

You should have a look at the error_log of the subscription to find out what's causing this 403 error:
Subscription -> Logs -> error_log

Hi.
I've got this error:
[client 142.93.72.215] ModSecurity: Access denied with code 403 (phase 2). Match of "pmFromFile userdata_wl_extensions" against "TX:extension" required. [file "/etc/apache2/modsecurity.d/rules/comodo_free/10_HTTP_HTTP.conf"] [line "27"] [id "210730"] [rev "4"] [msg "COMODO WAF: URL file extension is restricted by policy||4service.nikadevs.com|F|2"] [data ".dat"] [severity "CRITICAL"] [tag "CWAF"] [tag "HTTP"] [hostname "4service.nikadevs.com"] [uri "/wp-content/plugins/obelisk_plugin/inc/demo-data/elementor/demo1/customizer.dat"] [unique_id "Yv@fB8jHRMjQoKewSJ@6mgAAAE8"], referer: https://4service.nikadevs.com/wp-co.../inc/demo-data/elementor/demo1/customizer.dat
Looks like I should update the security rules so files with the .dat extension will be available for access.
Could you please help?
Thank you

Back