• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

451 qq trouble in home directory

ComNet

New Pleskian
Hi,
I recently started receiving feedback from my Plesk users that weren't receiving expected (and correctly sent, without explicit errors) mails. I managed to trace the message on the sender's mailserver (Exchange Online) that was in status

Code:
In Deferral: 451 qq trouble in home directory (#4.3.0) (215 attempts)

In the qmail's maillog I couldn't find any advice, other than a great number of warning that "spf.trusted-forwarders.org" could not been found. I tried removing that "include" directive from the mailserver's config page under "Local SPF rules" and replacing with a conservative "v=spf1 ?all".
With that I seem to have recovered the issue, as mails with hundreds of delivery attempts are finally getting delivered with the
Code:
Delivered: 250 ok
code (eventual more feedback on that in the following days).
I'm writing to double check if I did this right, and in case to ask Igor or any other staff member to correct the online guide, as in some older post it's written to override the "Local SPF rules" field, but the Parallels Plesk 10 Online Guide still suggests to include "spf.trusted-forwarders.org" which doesn't seem to be online anymore.
Thanks,

Marco

Most probably that reason of this error is following - http://kb.parallels.com/113722

Thank you for your response, but I already ruled that condition out: the behavior was observed on three mailboxes on three Plesk-managed domains, 2 of which had no limitation on the storage space (and the third was at 1% of his quota).
After several hours of running without issue, I can safely assume that changing the "include:spf.trusted-forwarders.org" parameter was what solved my day.

Hello ComNet,

We have the same problem. What do you have change with the "include:spf.trusted-forwarders.org" parameter ?

Hi,
I simply deleted it, since the whole "trusted-forwarders.org" domain is offline and there's no good alternative to that list.
Hope that helps.

Thanks for posting this. I have removed from the value "include:spf.trusted-forwarders.org" for SPF local rules.

I had the same issue of some emails not coming through. I hope this resolves the problem. I'm replying mostly to follow the thread for any updates.

Hi,
Could someone please say include they made this change exactly? Was it made through the Plesk UI or via CLI? Previously, I didn't have SPF SPAM protection on but I didn't see a reference to include:spf.trusted-forwarders.org in the mail settings in Plesk. Many thanks.

Hi,
Could someone please say include they made this change exactly? Was it made through the Plesk UI or via CLI? Previously, I didn't have SPF SPAM protection on but I didn't see a reference to include:spf.trusted-forwarders.org in the mail settings in Plesk. Many thanks.

I made the change was made in the Plesk UI. Tools and Settings > Mail Server Settings.

Back