• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

4PSA bundle

P

plmerlin

Guest
I'm looking to purchase a bundle from 4PSA and I've few questions:

- do you recommend leased or purchased licences? what are advantages?
- I'm not a reseller, the root server is just used for my own websites (15) which bundle can you recommend and that will be useful - VIP, Extreme....

Thank you
 
My thought is that it really depends on how many features of any bundle you will actually use on your domains.

If you plan on using all of the available features of the highest bundle, then go for it.

For my own domains I use almost all of the Extreme bundle.
 
Back
Top