• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

4PSA Modules and Plesk 7.5.1

B

brandonp

My 4PSA modules stopped working after I upgraded to Plesk 7.5.1. I get the following messages:

PHP script /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/cserver/index.php is protected by SourceGuardian and requires file ixed.lin.4.3.10.pxp.
Please read SourceGuardian protected scripts manual.

I'm running Fedora Core 1 and PHP 4.3.10. I obtained the PHP packages from the YUM repository at http://www.atomicrocketturtle.com/.

What must I do to get everything running again?

Brandon Petersen

This happens just about every time i update a Plesk release, but it's pretty easily fixed.

1. Download the Loaders for Linux package from http://www.sourceguardian.com/ixeds/ and unzip it. Upload the ixed.lin.4.3.10.pxp file to your server.

2. SSH into your server, and search your entire server for ixed.lin.* files

3. There should be a couple directories that hold files like ixed.lin.4.3.9.pxp and ixed.lin.4.3.9.pxp. I'm not sure what directories they are, but you'll recognize them because they have names like 'cserver' and 'tbackup', or any other 4PSA module you have installed

4. Simply copy over your uploaded ixed.lin.4.3.10.pxp file to all of these directories, and change their permissions and ownership so they match the ixed.lin.4.3.9.pxp files that were already there.

Voila, it works :)

Originally posted by hardweb
Or simply execute on your server:

wget www.4psa.com/scripts/patch751.sh
sh patch751.sh

Yeah, I saw a mail about that, but I didn't knew it was about those ixed.lin thingies.

On a side note, your mail says: "If you upgrade from Plesk 7.1.5 or a newest version to Plesk 7.5.0 there is nothing that must be done after the upgrade." I just installed a brand new FC server and when I installed Plesk and downloaded the latest 4PSA builds I also had to copy this file since it was not included...

But seeing as I've had this problem since 4.3.8 or so I knew what to do, so it wasn't that big of a deal, but you might want to check that out anyway.

Back