• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

4psa out of business????!

G

GoldHost1

Anyone know what's going on with 4psa?

I tried multiple times to call the number on their website with some questions about their server optimizer and server management solutions, and just got a dead line after dialing the number. Called the operator to find out what the problem was, and after checking lines and trying the number, the operator said the number was a cell phone in the NY area that was either disconnected or out of service for some reason.

Sooo, I e-mailed them at their sales addy, and the e-mail BOUNCED, with an "over quota" error:

"This is the Zapp-SMTP program at host mail.zappmobile.ro.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster>

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The Zapp-SMTP program

<[email protected]>: host /var/imap/socket/lmtp[/var/imap/socket/lmtp] said:
552 5.2.2 Over quota (in reply to RCPT TO command)"

Is 4psa gone? :confused:

Wow. Apparently the failures in trying to contact 4psa today were all caused by a mystifying group of errors on the part of phone companies and servers. I have received an e-mail tonight from 4psa sales, so apparently they are still there.

That's a relief. I didn't know where else to find the kind of expertise they offer!

Still there

Yes, they are still there, believe me, .... they are still there.

Back