• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue 500 ChunkLoadError and 4 more problems

fxsl

New Pleskian
Hi, I'm moving from ubuntu/DA to Linux Plesk Obsidian (Debian 10 "Buster"). Installation made by the OVH script (France).
I installed google authenticator, imunify360 and monitoring360 (paid licence).
Initially everything was ok and websites were installed.
And a large number of problems appeared:
1)500 ChunkLoadError (random appearance when opening the Apache & nginx setting page)
2) impossibility to connect to repair kit (perhaps related to the use of 2 FA)
3) monitoring sometimes shows: " Failed to fetch: /smb/task/task-progress "
4) monitoring360 sometimes asks for "install agent"
5) for a site I am unable to install a let's encrypt certificate and I have the problem "Looks like your nameservers do not agree on the SOA serial.". The other sites are working fine.
An idea of the problem?
how to debug that? (I'm new to plesk)
thks regards

In addition, i try to submit a ticket and i got:

"We identified that the Plesk license was purchased not directly from Plesk but through one of the Plesk Resellers.
Clearly it's a problem of the side Plesk.

Seriously, when do you think OVH support will answer me and do you think they are able to solve this problem?

Clearly it's a problem of the side Plesk.
How can it be Plesk's problem when you buy a license from a reseller that does not include Plesk support? If you would like to get Plesk support, please either buy the license from Plesk directly or subscribe for support.

A support subscription here comes with a 30 days trial period. Maybe that would be something you can use.

Regarding the thread above, it is hard to handle. It will be much better if you post separate questions per thread, then the experts here on the forum can respond to them.