• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

500 - Internal Server Error when accessing panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewutan

New Pleskian
Hello,

I get this error message when trying to access plesk panel.

I have this in /var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log
DEBUGGER DETECTED... Bye!
2013-12-09 10:17:15: (mod_fastcgi.c.1068) the fastcgi-backend /usr/bin/sw-engine-cgi -c /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/php.ini -d auto_prepend_file=auth.php3 -u psaadm failed to start:
2013-12-09 10:17:15: (mod_fastcgi.c.1079) terminated by signal: 9
2013-12-09 10:17:15: (mod_fastcgi.c.2889) ERROR: spawning fcgi failed.

I have tried restarting psa and all services.

I think the original problem came from the fact that /var was full and may be the last micro update went wrong. But this is just a guess.

Does someone know how to fix this ?

Last edited:
Problem solved

Thanks for your reply IgorG,

I have found what the problem was.

I had rebooted with the wrong home made Kernel provided by my supplier (OVH) which has GRSEC option.

Apparently it does not allow Plesk to kill its own processes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back