• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved 500 Plesk\Exception\Database

You're using the minimum required RAM. Indeed this can cause issues when the RAM requests from applications suddenly increase. You only have around 210 MB spare, that is probably not enough.
i increased to 800 but still same, in same time im getting this error with host, curl can't solve the host 1690804943215.png

You're using the minimum required RAM. Indeed this can cause issues when the RAM requests from applications suddenly increase. You only have around 210 MB spare, that is probably not enough.
i restored the DG droplet and i restored the website, the thing is now as per the attached screen when running wordpress

1690968968596.png

The RAM box indicates once again that RAM is not sufficient. When your system uses almost all available RAM and half of the swap space already, you'd ad least need to double your RAM here to find some peace with the issues. Probably you'll even need more than that, because upgrading to 2 GB will only ease the basic situation, but not provide headroom for spikes in RAM usage.

Why MariaDB is stopped might be found in /var/log/messages or /var/log/syslog. Probably due to lack of disk space or corrupt tables, but it will be clearly stated in the log.

That is all true, but it does not solve the issue. The problem is that the resources are insufficient. You need more RAM, that is for sure. Whether additional issues exist, we don't know.

He is consuming SWAP like a hot cake, that is an indication of low random memory.
Plesk works in must OS editions without issues, however, be careful when you choose one.

He is consuming SWAP like a hot cake, that is an indication of low random memory.
Plesk works in must OS editions without issues, however, be careful when you choose one.
I know that Plesk working on must editions, it's not complain about Plesk, it's about to get solution for this kind of issue after migration, @Peter Debik was right, it's the memory need to be increase but in same time it's one small website, how it's possible to consume this memory? i don't know could be them core or plugin in wordpress.

it's one small website, how it's possible to consume this memory? i don't know could be them core or plugin in wordpress.
I know you don't like to upgrade from 1GB RAM to 2G for just 1 website or 1 extra plugin but it's advised to upgrade if your website gets more visitors within small period of time.
Another workaround is to use Cgroup to put hard memory limit on 1 Domain/Subscription to not affect Plesk and case that error.

They solved your issue already, let them know it's solved.

I know you don't like to upgrade from 1GB RAM to 2G for just 1 website or 1 extra plugin but it's advised to upgrade if your website gets more visitors within small period of time.
Another workaround is to use Cgroup to put hard memory limit on 1 Domain/Subscription to not affect Plesk and case that error.

They solved your issue already, let them know it's solved.
thank you for understanding that, its what im trying to say ;)

Back