• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

502 Bad Gateway after upgrade on subscriptions

DeltaC

New Pleskian
After upgrading (i know, i should not do this) from Squeeze to Wheezy i have got a problem with subscriptions.
Plesk seems to work, but whein i want do manage a domain/hosting. i just see
502 Bad Gateway
nginx

The plesk error-logfile says:

2014/09/27 11:52:20 [error] 5336#0: *42 recv() failed (104: Connection reset by peer) while reading response header from upstream, client: XX.XX.XX.XX, server: , request: "GET /smb/ HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/sw-engine.sock:", host: "YYYY:8443", referrer: "https://YYYYY:8443/admin/domain/list?context=domains

Same error when i try to open "Application Vault"

Repairing with bootstrapper.sh does not solve my problem too, but i think i probably found the error. After starting the bootstrapper, i see the followeing entries in the logfile:

**** Product repair started.

===> Checking for previous installation ... found.
Started bootstrapper repair procedure. This may take a while.
Certain actions may be skipped if not applicable.

Trying to start service mysql... /usr/sbin/mysqld (pid 17375) is running...
done
Trying to establish test connection... connected
done
Trying to start service mysql... /usr/sbin/mysqld (pid 17375) is running...
done
Trying to establish test connection... connected
done
Trying to find psa database... version is 012000018
Version is OK, no need to create psa database.
Trying to backup MySQL database... done
MySQL databases are dumped to /var/lib/psa/dumps/mysql.preupgrade.12.0.18-12.0.18.20140926-160746.dump.gz
Finishing up upgrade procedures and rerunning previously failed upgrade actions...
===> Cumulative APS controller database (apsc) upgrade and repair has been started.
Upgrade or repair for 'apsc' (stage 'prep') is not required
Trying to backup MySQL database... done
MySQL databases are dumped to /var/lib/psa/dumps/mysql.preupgrade.apsc.12.0.18-12.0.18.20140926-160822.dump.gz
===> Cumulative upgrade and repair of APS controller database has been completed.
/opt/psa/bootstrapper/pp12.0.18-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh: line 4471: 27542 Segmentation fault $PRODUCT_ROOT_D/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun "$@"
Trying to reset database user password for 'apsc@'... done
APSC database has been registered successfully
/opt/psa/bootstrapper/pp12.0.18-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh: line 4471: 27563 Segmentation fault $PRODUCT_ROOT_D/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun "$@"

WARNING!
Some problems are found during fix credentials for APS controller database(see log file: /var/log/plesk/install/plesk_12.0.18_repair.log)

Continue...

And when i try to reconfigure a single domain with an installes applikation, i also get an segfault error

/opt/psa/admin/bin/httpdmng --reconfigure-domain AAAAA.de
Segmentation fault

Has anybody an idea what to do?

dpkg -l|grep mysql
ii libdbd-mysql-perl 4.021-1+b1 amd64 Perl5 database interface to the MySQL database
ii libmysql-ruby 2.8.2+gem2deb-3 all Transitional package for ruby-mysql
ii libmysql-ruby1.8 2.8.2+gem2deb-3 all Transitional package for ruby-mysql
ii libmysqlclient15off 5.0.51a-24+lenny5 amd64 MySQL database client library
ii libmysqlclient16 5.1.73-1 amd64 MySQL database client library
ii libmysqlclient18:amd64 5.6.19-1~dotdeb.1 amd64 MySQL database client library
ii mysql-client-5.5 5.5.38-1~dotdeb.0 amd64 MySQL database client binaries
ii mysql-client-5.6 5.6.19-1~dotdeb.1 amd64 MySQL database client binaries
ii mysql-client-core-5.5 5.5.38-1~dotdeb.0 amd64 MySQL database core client binaries
ii mysql-client-core-5.6 5.6.19-1~dotdeb.1 amd64 MySQL database core client binaries
ii mysql-common 5.6.19-1~dotdeb.1 all MySQL database common files, e.g. /etc/mysql/my.cnf
ii mysql-server 5.6.19-1~dotdeb.1 all MySQL database server (metapackage depending on the latest version)
rc mysql-server-5.0 5.0.51a-24+lenny5 amd64 MySQL database server binaries
ii mysql-server-5.5 5.5.38-1~dotdeb.0 amd64 MySQL database server binaries and system database setup
ii mysql-server-5.6 5.6.19-1~dotdeb.1 amd64 MySQL database server binaries and system database setup
ii mysql-server-core-5.5 5.5.38-1~dotdeb.0 amd64 MySQL database server binaries
ii mysql-server-core-5.6 5.6.19-1~dotdeb.1 amd64 MySQL database server binaries
ii php5-mysql 5.4.33-1~dotdeb.1 amd64 MySQL module for php5
ii ruby-mysql 2.8.2+gem2deb-3 amd64 MySQL module for Ruby

Seems to be OK, or?
Even reinstalling llibmysqlclient18 did not solve my problem.

After the upgrade libmyodbc and libmysqlserver were missing. I reinstalled libmyodbc and plesk-librdbmspp, the files are now in the lib - directory and i corrected the pathes as described in http://kb.odin.com/en/120426.
I tried to connect to apsc as shown in https://mariadb.atlassian.net/browse/MDEV-4020. I addes apsc with my ne apsc-users password to /etc/odbc.ini. Now, when i try to connect, i receive the error:

echo "" | isql -b apsc
Floating point exception

exact same issue on two servers here!

"/opt/psa/admin/bin/httpdmng --reconfigure-domain AAAAA.de"

throws a "Segmentation fault"

also "/usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/pp12.0.18-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh repair"

throws the exact same "/usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/pp12.0.18-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh: line 4471: 14101 Segmentation fault $PRODUCT_ROOT_D/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun "$@" error.

Reinstalling llibmysqlclient18 did also NOT solve my problem.

Recent upgrades where PHP5.6 and mySQL 5.6

After upgrading (i know, i should not do this) from Squeeze to Wheezy i have got a problem with subscriptions.
Plesk seems to work, but whein i want do manage a domain/hosting. i just see

The plesk error-logfile says:

Same error when i try to open "Application Vault"

Repairing with bootstrapper.sh does not solve my problem too, but i think i probably found the error. After starting the bootstrapper, i see the followeing entries in the logfile:

And when i try to reconfigure a single domain with an installes applikation, i also get an segfault error

Has anybody an idea what to do?

Well, now you have mixed up packages I suppose.
Some of plesk packages are still for debian 6 system and you should manually upgrade them to debian 7.
The problem which you have to solve is to compare packages on your system with clean install plesk for debian 7 and upgrade yours with force option.
Go ahead, If you have enough time)

Back