• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

502 Bad Gateway Nginx

Vadim_Zigula

Basic Pleskian
Morning.
Using plesk witj root user.
After maridb update, i can access in to domain names, Manage Hosting menu.
Receive error:
502 Bad Gateway
Nginx.
When i try log in with user name, still have 502 error.
I try reinstall ngnix, still have this error.
How to fix, who can help?
------------------------
Захожу под рутом.
После обновления mariadb, не могу попасть в меню "управление хостингом" в разделе домены.
пробовал по новой ставить nginx, не помогло.
Если заходу под пользователем, выкидывает тоже окно.

1pl.jpg 2pl.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Vadim_Zigula,

you should try to re-install the latest patches and afterwards please try the bootstrapper repair, which repairs quite a lot of issues/problems/failures and/or misconfigurations.

/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --install-component base

/usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/pp12.0.18-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh repair

If you still experience issues, please provide some log - entries and configurations so that investigations are much easier.

Back