• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

502 Error Gateway after cleaning magento-cache

AlexeyE

Basic Pleskian
Hello, I noticed, that after cleaning of magento-cache, ver.1.9.2 (not each time, sometimes, if I made it in short again) the complete server is down and I see the 502 error. In logs see no errors, just warnings about some sobdomains which I do not have more, and I doubt that I had, because of some name as:
"ipv4.mysubdomainname.domainname.tld" - I do not created some subdomains for ipv4
or for "www.mysubdomainname.subdomain.tld"

in the end of the list this subdomains I see:
nginx: [warn] 4096 worker_connections exceed open file resource limit: 1024

in log I see:

ignored nginx: [warn] conflicting server name " HERE SOME SUBDOMAIN NAME" on IPADRESS, ignored

I tried to find this subdomains, but in folder /etc/nginx/plesk.conf.d/vhosts I see only existing domainnames.

The reboot of server does nothing, but in ca. 5-10 min is the server works again.
What can I do with this?

Thanks

Last edited:
Just in case..
check the entries in core_config_data for base_urls (secure and non secure) are they correct?

then try to rebuild you vhosts
/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/httpdmng --reconfigure-all

How are you clearing the cache?
The usual way: check all "Cache Tape" and "refresh" it
2) flush magento cache
3) flush cache storage

In this way all works, but if I clear at the same time the cache again and made steps 1-3 again, so I get (after refresh) the error 502

Back