• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

502 Error Gateway after cleaning magento-cache

AlexeyE

Basic Pleskian
Hello, I noticed, that after cleaning of magento-cache, ver.1.9.2 (not each time, sometimes, if I made it in short again) the complete server is down and I see the 502 error. In logs see no errors, just warnings about some sobdomains which I do not have more, and I doubt that I had, because of some name as:
"ipv4.mysubdomainname.domainname.tld" - I do not created some subdomains for ipv4
or for "www.mysubdomainname.subdomain.tld"

in the end of the list this subdomains I see:
nginx: [warn] 4096 worker_connections exceed open file resource limit: 1024

in log I see:

ignored nginx: [warn] conflicting server name " HERE SOME SUBDOMAIN NAME" on IPADRESS, ignored

I tried to find this subdomains, but in folder /etc/nginx/plesk.conf.d/vhosts I see only existing domainnames.

The reboot of server does nothing, but in ca. 5-10 min is the server works again.
What can I do with this?

Thanks

Last edited:
Just in case..
check the entries in core_config_data for base_urls (secure and non secure) are they correct?

then try to rebuild you vhosts
/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/httpdmng --reconfigure-all

How are you clearing the cache?
The usual way: check all "Cache Tape" and "refresh" it
2) flush magento cache
3) flush cache storage

In this way all works, but if I clear at the same time the cache again and made steps 1-3 again, so I get (after refresh) the error 502

Back