• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue 502 nginx panel error

jamessmith260996

New Pleskian
When I run Plesk migration, I get a 502 nginx error in the panel, I just have to restart psa and it works again, but I would like to be able to fix it.

In the error log I get the following

tail -f /var/log/plesk/sw-cp-server/error_log

146574 recv () failed (104: Connection reset by peer) while reading response from header, request: GET / admin / module / list HTTP / 1.1, upstream: fastcgi: // unix: / var / run / sw-engine. sock:

I have tried the following

File Manager in Plesk shows 502 Bad Gateway: upstream sent too big header while reading response header from upstream response-header-from-upstream

I have all the micro-updates made, I have also modified the following

cat / etc / sw-cp-server / config | grep 'fastcgi_buffer'
fastcgi_buffers 128 2048k;
fastcgi_buffer_size 2048k;
thanks all.

Plesk shows 502 Bad Gateway error after upgrade to Plesk 12.0.18

I have the latest version of sw-mariadb-client

dpkg -l | grep sw-maria
ii sw-mariadb-client 1.0.0-debian8.0.15080311 amd64 Mariadb client library

Plesk shows 502 Bad Gateway error after login: sw-engine-fpm general protection ip:7f31fa131611 sp:7fff8df6d9d0 error:0 in librdbmspp.so.2.0 sp-7fff8df6d9d0-error-0-in-librdbmspp-so-2-0

I do not have librdbmspp

I do not know what else to do

Back