• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved 6 identical (default) task in the scheduled tasks overview

Wolfgang Reidlinger

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20.04.6 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Can somebody please explain me why I find 6 identical (default) task in the scheduled task overiew?
Is this a PLESK default setting, or can I remove some of this tasks?

This is the command executed in the task:
Bash:
 /opt/psa/admin/bin/php -dauto_prepend_file=sdk.php '/opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/sectigo/scripts/remove-expired-tokens.php'

1701377521727.png

This is how a task looks like:

1701377975526.png

Have not dived into the code, maybe somebody did already and know what this task is doing and why it is there 5 times?
I have the Sectigo extension installed and using it for Lets Encrypt Certificates.

1701378188711.png

Many thanks,
Cheers!

Thanks @Peter Debik for the explanation.
I did check all Command lines and they are exactly the same.

Bash:
/opt/psa/admin/bin/php -dauto_prepend_file=sdk.php '/opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/sectigo/scripts/remove-expired-tokens.php'

Right now I deleted 5 task and stick to one weekly task.
@AYamshanov thanks for the effort to reproduce the behavior.
Would be nice if the DEV Team can fix this issue (ID: EXTPLESK-5241) for the future.
The Question can be closed.

Cheers!

Maybe another improvement request. For the average user / admin it would be nice if the Descriptions of the scheduled task is saying something more than just the name of the PLESK Extension. What it is doing and why it is important would be interesting to know!
Another feature that I'm missing here is the possibility to enable email notification for all task at one. Currently one have to enable email notification one by one for each task.

1701528707638.png

Back