• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

7.5.1 help system files missing

L

logicfocus

Hi,
I just upgraded to 7.5.1 and everything says it is at the latest version. The help system seems to be broken however. All the rollover help redisplays the text of the icon I see instead of the text designed to help. It seems like the lanugage keys to help are there, but the contents are missing.

Any ideas on how to fix this without starting over?

Thanks,
- Jim

Happens with IE and Firefox

Service is not available now, probably your Plesk is misconfigured. You can reinstall VPS with Plesk here.
Internal Plesk webserver error occurred: File does not exist: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/locale/en/help/tts__admin.html

It looks like a coding error in their link for Help. It's looking for the files in /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/locale/help/, but they are actually in /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/locales/en-US/help.

I "fixed" it by doing the following:

1) cd /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs
2) cp -R locales locale
3) cd locale
4) mv en-US en
5) cd /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs
6) chown root.psaadmin locale

There is probably fix using a sym link or something, but this works. It also leaves the files in their original location in case they update the link during the next release.

HTH,
David

Back