• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

7.5.2 upgrade to 7.5.3 or 7.5.4 failing

G

gcollier02

Hey everyone,
I'll be very honest and tell you that I have no knowledge about the box. It's one that's left over from the previous administration, but we still use it moderately. I'm trying to get it upgraded to at least 7.5.4 so that I can make some changes to mysql. Below is the error message I'm getting. Hopefully someone can help me understand what it is I need to do.

Retrieving Plesk files
---

Preparing for packages installation...Error reading info for conflict check of installed package (null).
Error reading info for conflict check of installed package (null).

----- begin of output -----
Installing bind-libs-9.2.4-7_EL3.i386.rpm
warning: /root/psa/PSA_7.5.3/RHel3_std.updates/bind-libs-9.2.4-7_EL3.i386.rpm: V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID
file /usr/lib/liblwres.so.1 from install of bind-libs-9.2.4-7_EL3 conflicts with file from package bind-utils-9.2.2-21
file /usr/lib/libisccc.so.0 from install of bind-libs-9.2.4-7_EL3 conflicts with file from package bind-9.2.2-21
file /usr/lib/libisccfg.so.0 from install of bind-libs-9.2.4-7_EL3 conflicts with file from package bind-9.2.2-21

----- end of output -----

Back