I'm running Plesk 7.5.2 on RH9. Recently the auto-upgrader suggested to download and install 7.5.3. After some time I received an email saying that the upgrade procedure has failed. I tried to log in to the control panel as admin, but after validating the password, the panel brought an empty page. I tried it several times - same result. I then rebooted the server and it didn't come up. I switched to 1and1's rescue shell and found out that the filesystem looks ok, and no signs of failure in the system logs. The server actually starts up, works up to a minute or two and then suddenly goes down. I need urgent help on this, since I host many web sites. Thanks! I already contacted the support, no answer so far.