• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

7.5.4 Every single day the box refuses to display pages!

V

visionit

If ANYONE has any idea how to resolve the following issues, please email admin AT e-visionit.co.uk or call 0845 8683248/07767 022949.

I am hosted with a company called Nonanet, formerly Caladan Hosting Ltd and ever since we've moved to a new server running Plesk 7.5.4, our website stops working every single day!

There is no specific time, every page just times out with 'page cannot be displayed'. I am still able to access the Plesk panel, and SSH to the box without any issues. The administrator of Nonanet has already been in touch with SW-Soft in an effort to rectify these issues but things are still no further forward.

I cannot put into words just how frustrating this is. I have used Plesk in the past, but quite frankly these past few months have been an absolute nightmare. SW-Soft have released 5 steps to try and fix the problem and so far they've not worked.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

The site handles 11 million hits each month, and I believe there are a few other sites controlled on the same box so that's likely to increase traffic too. I don't know if this is traffic related, and I'm all out of ideas! I've even considered moving the entire domain away to another host, only to find they use Plesk too, so I may just have to wait. I am losing a great deal of money (and customers) because of this problem, and I need some answers fast.

I apologise if this thread comes off as a bit snotty, but I really am desperate to get the resolved so I can recover some of the losses.

Thanks in advance.

[EDIT: The sites been down since 6pm, and as of 21:40... we're still waiting]

Back