• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

7.5.6 to 7.6 => can't see the login page!

P

pedropadron

hello there
after I finish upgrading plesk, I can't access the login page of my server.

I enter https://mydomain:8443/ and I can see only the top part of the page (with the company logo).

where was supposed to be the login page, the screen is completely blank

I checked the file access_log to see what happened, and here's what it says:

[06/30/06 09:20:53] [Plesk] failure_redirect_url :
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx - - [30/Jun/2006:09:20:52 -0300] "GET /login.php3 HTTP/1.1" 200 569

do you have any clue about it ??

thanks
Pedro Padron

yap, same issue

I'm having the same problem. It givies me "page cannot be displayed" or "page not found", thus I cannot log in.

in my case, I contacted swsoft, and their technicians logged into my server to look what happened, and they told me it was a problem with msxml parser.

they recommended me to reinstall it, but i can't, the unninstall process ends with error

anyway... I already migrated those clients to another server, but I still don't know why the hell that happened

php.ini fix

was a problem with zend optimizer changing the php.ini file in the last 2 lines for encoding. headache.

Re: php.ini fix

Originally posted by Kanien
was a problem with zend optimizer changing the php.ini file in the last 2 lines for encoding. headache.

what lines did you need to fix?

Back