1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

7.5.6 to 7.6 => can't see the login page!

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by pedropadron, Jun 30, 2006.

1. pedropadron

pedropadron Guest

hello there
    after I finish upgrading plesk, I can't access the login page of my server.

I enter https://mydomain:8443/ and I can see only the top part of the page (with the company logo).

where was supposed to be the login page, the screen is completely blank

I checked the file access_log to see what happened, and here's what it says:

[06/30/06 09:20:53] [Plesk] failure_redirect_url :
    xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx - - [30/Jun/2006:09:20:52 -0300] "GET /login.php3 HTTP/1.1" 200 569

do you have any clue about it ??

thanks
    Pedro Padron

2. Kanien

Kanien Guest

yap, same issue

I'm having the same problem. It givies me "page cannot be displayed" or "page not found", thus I cannot log in.

3. pedropadron

pedropadron Guest

in my case, I contacted swsoft, and their technicians logged into my server to look what happened, and they told me it was a problem with msxml parser.

they recommended me to reinstall it, but i can't, the unninstall process ends with error

anyway... I already migrated those clients to another server, but I still don't know why the hell that happened

4. Kanien

Kanien Guest

php.ini fix

was a problem with zend optimizer changing the php.ini file in the last 2 lines for encoding. headache.

5. Ybuts

Ybuts Guest

What is the version of Windows?

6. zubin

zubin Guest

Re: php.ini fix

what lines did you need to fix?