• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Never updated (See 'Build / Update', page awstats_setup.html) (web log analyzer)

raye

New Pleskian
Hi i'm installing awstats (web log analyzer) with this command
sudo apt install awstats

and it work at the first ! but the problem now is get this error in the web page
Never updated (See 'Build / Update', page awstats_setup.html)

i run this
sudo /usr/lib/cgi-bin/awstats.pl -config=2m-partners.tn -update
but the error is always persist
i searched and i found that i should do this command
/usr/share/awstats/tools/awstats_updateall.pl now
but i get this error !!
bash: /usr/share/awstats/tools/awstats_updateall.pl: No such file or directory
i get only these tools when i put this command
`cd /usr/share/awstats/tools/`

awstats_buildstaticpages.pl buildstatic.sh logresolvemerge.pl
update.sh
when i test this command
perl /usr/lib/cgi-bin/awstats.pl -config=2m-partners.tn -update
i get thi output
Create/Update database for config "/etc/awstats/awstats.2m-partners.tn.conf" by AWStats version 7.6

(build 20161204) From data in log file "/usr/share/awstats/tools/logresolvemerge.pl /var/log/nginx/2m-partners.tn.access.log /var/log/nginx/2m-partners.tn.access.log. 1 |"... Phase 1 : First bypass old records, searching new record... Searching new records from beginning of log file... Jumped lines in file: 0 Parsed lines in file: 0 Found 0 dropped records, Found 0 comments, Found 0 blank records, Found 0 corrupted records, Found 0 old records, Found 0 new qualified records. and i get always the error of
Never updated (See 'Build / Update', page awstats_setup.html)
i don't know how to fix this !?? i used this tutorial
Lars' Electric Endeavors - Installing AWStats on Ubuntu 20.04 with Nginx

It is most definitely the best solution to use the packages that come with Plesk instead of installing your own, because only then you are guaranteed to have the full and valid Plesk integration.

I cannot advise you how to remove an existing AWStats from your system, because I don't know how it was installed. Normally you have a package installer with which you can install, but also deinstall packages. So if you have used an installer to install your AWStats you can also deinstall it that way.

It is most definitely the best solution to use the packages that come with Plesk instead of installing your own, because only then you are guaranteed to have the full and valid Plesk integration.

I cannot advise you how to remove an existing AWStats from your system, because I don't know how it was installed. Normally you have a package installer with which you can install, but also deinstall packages. So if you have used an installer to install your AWStats you can also deinstall it that way.
i installed awstats ob ubuntu 20.04 with a tutorial! there is a tutorial to installa awstats with plesk ?

Back