1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

7.5 breaks Miva Merchant

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by NealTech, Dec 13, 2004.

1. NealTech

NealTech Guest

My upgrade from 7.14 to 7.5 over the weekend went off with few problems over the weekend, and I'm very happy with the changes. However - this morning I started getting phone calls from my clients using Miva Merchant saying that thier websites were down. I checked, and sure enough there was an error screen:

Configuration Error: Error loading configuration library: UID mismatch
    Please contact the server administrator: webmaster@localhost

I have checked the ususal culprits (file ownership & permissions) but have no idea what is causing this. Does anyone know what Plesk changed that would cause something like this?

2. NealTech

NealTech Guest

Problem Solved

Put in a ticket with Plesk, and was almost immediately sent a binary (websrvmng) and detailed instructions on what to do with it.
    Everything appears to be working now.

3. crash

crash Guest

what did they tell you to do with websrvmng?