• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

A couple of suggestions

Y

y3kenterprises

I am trying to give plesk ago but would like to see a function to have Addon Domains and Parked Domains for a domain user/admin.
(Addon domains as in an extra domain in an ccount that points to its own dir in the web dir, and Parked Domains as in where a domain is added to respond the same as the main domain)

Also anything else that helps manage domains is welcome but i think if the above is added everything is just about covered

(I made this a poll to show the popularity fo my suggestion)

Thank You,
Daniel,
Y3K Enterprises

There is no need for "addon domains", this is Plesk's standard way of adding a domain.

Also, "parked domains" hopefully will not be needed in upcoming versions. Like the Windows Plesk I hope the *NIX verions will have domain aliasing functionality.

Addon domains: sounds like what it currently does for 'webusers'. From the Client Manual:
A web user is a user account within web server. It is used to define locations for personalized web pages with individual FTP access. The result of creating a web user is a subdirectory within your domain (e.g. domain.com/~webuser).

Parked/Aliased domains: I thought I saw it listed in the 7.5.4 beta, but was mistaken. Just call me Alzheimer's Annie!

Back