• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

A new problem with Plesk Windows

jnarvaez

Basic Pleskian
The problem now:

I updated a Plesk 10.0.1 server to the lastest version 10.1.1. The webserver seems to be working fine but in the clients control panel they see "no web hosting"

This happen to every domain in the server.

I'm really tired of Plesk and I'm thinking switching to something more professional.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It looks like that there is 'none' for htype field for domains table in psa database.
Try to set it as 'vrt_hst' for one domain and check all in Plesk interface. If it will be ok - correct it for all other domains too.

Please check %plesk_dir%\admin\logs\ directory for dbupgrade logs.
Files will be called like: plesklog_dbupgradeYYYYMMDD.log

Look for "Error:" messages. you can sent this log to me in private message, and I will try to discover the problem.
Also, it will be good to take a look over your autoinstaller3.log file for upgrade process. It is located at the root of system drive in randomly generated folder. For example:

c:\4c1e1bd6f1d35dd4c8d23f8690721e1b\autoinstaller3.log

Please sent this information to me in private message, so I can take a look, why this happened and how it can be resolved.

PavelV, I sent you a PM with the log

I solved the "no web hosting" problem following IgorG suggestion.

Now the problem is with every MS access OBDC data source, it always says:

ODBCError HY000: [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Not a valid file name.

The DSN's that were created (and working fine) before the upgrade also have the problem. But this problem only seems to happens in Plesk, because the websites are running fine.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thank you.

Can you tell us the exact steps to solve the No web Hosting thing. I am facing the same issue with more than 400 domains inside panel and also ftp is not login. giving == 530 User cannot log in, home directory inaccessible.

All set.. now..
for home directory inaccessible - changing the hosing settings/password is working fine and ftp users are able to login via new password.

Its a nightmare to change it for 400+ domains.. :(

Back