• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Resolved A PHP Error was encountered

ArgaViking

New Pleskian
When I added a php script from CodeCanyon to subdomain and go to installation folder and got error directly:

Message: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'pdo_mysql' (tried: /opt/plesk/php/7.4/lib64/php/modules/pdo_mysql (/opt/plesk/php/7.4/lib64/php/modules/pdo_mysql: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /opt/plesk/php/7.4/lib64/php/modules/pdo_mysql.so (/opt/plesk/php/7.4/lib64/php/modules/pdo_mysql.so: undefined symbol: mysqlnd_allocator))

I checked if module exists and it does.

I can't complete installation without solve this.

I have checked this on my test Plesk server and I see that module exists:

# /opt/plesk/php/7.4/bin/php -m | grep pdo_mysql
pdo_mysql

# cat /opt/plesk/php/7.4/etc/php.d/pdo_mysql.ini
; Enable pdo_mysql extension module
extension=pdo_mysql.so

Back