• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

A Record Question

L

Lara44

I'm having a tough time getting SiteBuilder to work. I am using Plesk 8.2.1. I'm getting an error that the remote API is not found. I have run sb_config and check.php and can confirm that I meet the requirements and that the Virtual Host is correct. My question is: when I create the A Record to sitebuilder.mydomain.com, do I add it in the actual primary default domain within Plesk, or do I add the A Record to the "Server" DNS? My virtual dedicated server is also my domain controller. Please advise...

Thanks,
Lara

Record sitebuilder.mydomain.com should be added for domain mydomain.com in Plesk CP.
Note, it could take some time to propagate new records through over the Internet. If you work on the same server it should be applied immediately.

Back