• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Unable to access domains

silentlibra

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian web host edition 18.0.58 Update #1
I have Plesk installed on IONOS and my DNS is managed through Cloudflare with my domain on Godaddy. Cloudflare nameservers are connected to Godaddy and confirmed to be working via mxtoolbox.com. However, whenever I got to my domain and subdomains i get the error
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
Refresh
across all browsers. I disabled DNS within Plesk and i'm not sure what I need to do to get this working.

any ideas on how to get it working?

Edit your hosts file to check that your Plesk server is in fact responding for your domains.

could this possible that its less likely a dns thing and more of a plesk thing?
No, because you are not even using the Plesk DNS. Instead, if you ping the domain and it does not resolve to the correct IP, you need to check your nameserver entries of the nameserver that you are using for the domain.

So looks like there is something going on with my computer which I will check when I have time because I'm able to access the sites on another computer

Back