• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Ability to edit the <title> html tag

teckna

Basic Pleskian
Dear all

We would love to see a field in sitebuilder 4 where you can edit the html <title> tag.

The reason for this is that the words in the <title> tag are exteremly important for search engine positioning, I would say these days much more important than the 'keywords' and 'description' meta tags.

Just to clarify, we are not talking about the current Title field available for every page, which becomes the printed title and menu option for the page.

At the moment the <title> tag contains the name of the site and the name/title of the page. Informative perhaps, but no good for search engine.

Tip: what we are doing at the moment is to make the name of the site the list of keywords you would like in the <title> tag. It works, but it's very confusing to end users/siteowners.

many thanks

Jo @ Teckna

IMPORTANT URGENT (edit TITILE tag)

Please equipment of SWsoft, to pay attention to this suggestion since it is very important to improve SITEBUILDER.

SWsoft developers are already aware about this situation and have plans to make this functionality to work correctly, as it should. I'm passing them this message also.

In the past versions you could edit the HTML through the text editor (WYSIWYG), but I don't see the button to view the HTML any longer.

Are there plans to add this back to the text editor?

I fully support the importance of this suggestion (= full control of html title tag per page). Is this added in v4.1? Or do we have to wait for v5.0?

Any detailed information available about what is exactly improved and fixed in 4.1? (not the general overview that is available on the swsoft-site, but the complete details).
Thanks in advance.

Back