• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

accesing the admin interface of tomcat

qualispace

Regular Pleskian
Hello,
How can I access the Tomcat admin interface? Does anybody know where can I find the admin user name and password of Tomcat?

Please help me.
 
Due to the lack of informations on Plesk and Tomcat, it is hard to get things work properly! I did a lot of search on the Internet in order to find good answers to my questions. However, be extremely careful, not all the answers works on Plesk!
Originally posted by qualispace
How can I access the Tomcat admin interface?
You will find some useful infos here:
Code:
http://www.yourdomain.com:9080/manager
The full path on the server is:
Code:
/var/cache/tomcat4/work/PSA/yourdomain.com/

Originally posted by qualispace
Does anybody know where can I find the admin user name and password of Tomcat?
Code:
/etc/tomcat4/tomcat-users.xml or /var/tomcat4 (I'm not sure which one)
I hope that this will help.

-DS
 
Back
Top