• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

access restriction issue

I

iWeed

i installed Plesk 8.2 for windows. installation was success and now running smoothly. however, i accidentally set restriction for my network ip. now i cant log in using admin from my pc. it give this error:

Error : Access for administrator from addess 127.0.0.1 is restricted in accordance with ip access restriction policy currently applied.

i can access using other username, only cant login using admin. please help.

Hi,
Plesk access restriction policy is stored in the cp_access table of Plesk database. Just use appropriate tool and edit it. You can find out which type of database used to store Plesk db in the windows registry:
hklm\software\plesk\psa config\config\plesk_database_provider_name

I already check in the windows regisry and found this:

Plesk_database_provider_name, type is REG_SZ and data is JET.

what should i do next?

thank you.

Originally posted by Bender
Hi,
Plesk access restriction policy is stored in the cp_access table of Plesk database. Just use appropriate tool and edit it. You can find out which type of database used to store Plesk db in the windows registry:
hklm\software\plesk\psa config\config\plesk_database_provider_name

To access Jet, please download MDB Viewer Plus (it is free, you can find it on Internet), run it, open the %plesk_dir%\admin\db\psa.mdb database

Here you find the cp_access table

Back