1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

access temporarely unavailable

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by inbvba, Nov 24, 2005.

1. inbvba

inbvba Guest

Hi,

I'm having troubles with the domain access of one of my domains. When i try to log in to the control panel through https://<domain-name>:8443, i get the log in screen of plesk. I fill out the domain-name and the password, then i get the following message:

The access to server is temporarely unavailable. Please contact your provider for details.

I have no idea why i can't login. The account isn't disabled, username and password are doublechecked.

Has anyone had this problem before? Is there a way to solve this problem?

THX in advance.

2. vekna

vekna Guest

It is serious problem - I think you should contact with Plesk support

3. inbvba

inbvba Guest

Hi,

thx for the reply, but i found the problem. It seems as if my plesk 'lost' it's license file. I uploaded teh license file again and i was able to login again.

With regards.